Donations will be used for medical bills & for organizations that can spread hope & raise awareness.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Why do you build me up, Buttercup, baby.......

I love that song from the Foundations. Eric made Brin his very first build a bear today and he named her Buttercup. Oh today has been so good Brinley is back to her ole precious happy self. She feels so much better. Dehydrations effects her so much because she BT shunt dependent and order for her to have good flow through the shunt she must remain hydrated. She definitely needed those fluids. Other than that we had a pretty uneventful day. I have got to nap on and off today. Staying up til 4 this morning trying to maintain Brinley's O2 levels definitely wore me and Eric out. Of course we are now wide awake at almost 2 am. Hoping to head home tomorrow. Eric will be 31. I really had plans to try and do a small get together for him but things just happened so quickly. I will make it up. So Happy birthday to my best friend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment