Donations will be used for medical bills & for organizations that can spread hope & raise awareness.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

More proof

God's work is never done. My family is living proof. Just when I am struggling he puts something in my face to show me he is at work. This is a post I received today from a support group. The hand of God......

Your little girl is going to be fine! I was born with Tricuspid Atresia in 1983, and had surgeries to repair it when I was little. The last surgery (Fontan operation) was when I was 5 and since then I have lived a normal, relatively healthy life. I still see my pediatric cardiologist once a year for a check-up, but every year it's good news :) I am married now, and gave birth to a healthy baby boy 9 months ago. Best of luck to you, keep your head up and stay positive! :) You can email me if you have questions: 

No comments:

Post a Comment