Donations will be used for medical bills & for organizations that can spread hope & raise awareness.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Learning to expect the unexpected

What can I say?? I am speechless about this. I think it is because I am torn about what is going to happen after her cath. The only road I see is the bi-directional Glenn. She can't be sent on oxygen and there is no other way to keep her saturations up. She is on oxygen now and it is only keeping her in the mid 70s. They had no luck with her IV. She is too dehydrated but we are hoping with the O2 it will bring her appetite back and we can her fluid intake up. We will try for an IV again tomorrow. She already has 3 bruises from the prior tries. Poor baby. It is hard to see your little one hurting. We all know this.  I just ask every one to say a little prayer for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment