Donations will be used for medical bills & for organizations that can spread hope & raise awareness.

Monday, August 8, 2011

The good life .......

Here it is midnight and I am still up (as always). I am filling syringes of medicine for Brinley and cutting up baby aspirin into fourths, which is not an easy thing to do. I remember before we left the hospital, setting down with the NP and she was teaching us how to measure up her medicines and when to give each one. Panic set in immediately. What if I forgot!? I can barely remember to do my own daily things each day but you know it is like second nature. My phone has all these little alarms that go off just in case I forget. More often then not I just remember on my own. You will do anything for kids. I definitely underestimate myself but when being strong is the only choice you have .........

No comments:

Post a Comment